Oakshire Brewing returns this month with its Dark Days of February. This brings the return of the brewery’s dark and barrel-aged beers, including Hellshire XIII and 2024 Heart Shaped Box! Events will take place over three weekends and kick off today at Oakshire locations in both Eugene and Portland.
Dark Days of February Taproom Schedule of Events:
Friday and Saturday, February 2 – 3, 2024: Dark Days of February Release Parties
Don’t miss your chance to be the first to try five dark and delicious beers at both the Eugene Public House and the Portland Beer Hall. The following beers will be available to enjoy at our taprooms throughout the weekend. They’ll also be available to go with preorders, which open now for Friday, February 2 pickup at our Eugene and Portland locations. Online pre-orders for pickup at Oakshire Public House and for pickup at Oakshire Beer Hall.
- Hellshire XIII blend of imperial stouts aged in a selection of world-class bourbon barrels- 22oz Bottles
- 2024 Heart Shaped Box barrel-aged imperial stout with raspberries, cocoa nibs, vanilla and a special roast from our friends at Farmers Union-16oz Cans
- Overcast Café: Mexican Mocha an imperial Overcast Stout with cinnamon, vanilla beans, and cocoa nibs added- 16oz 4-packs
- Visit Munich Doppelbock – 16oz 4-packs
- Black IPA Draft-only at our Pubs and Dark Days events in the Northwest
Saturday, February 10, 2024: Portland Hellshire Mini-Festival, Noon – 10 pm
- Join us in NE Portland to celebrate the oaken delights of barrel-aged beers with 11 3oz pours from breweries across the country plus Hellshire VIII. Limited tickets are available.
Saturday, February 24, 2024: Eugene Hellshire Mini-Festival, 11 am – 10 pm
- Join us in Eugene’s Whiteaker neighborhood to celebrate the oaken delights of barrel-aged beers with 11 3oz pours from breweries across the country plus Hellshire VIII. Limited tickets are available.
“As a team, we were nostalgic for the days when our Hellshire releases happened on some of the darkest, coldest, days of the year,” says Dan Russo, COO. “Days when the rain just won’t stop, and you need the company good friends and warmth of a good barrel-aged beer to keep your spirits up. We’re excited to have reimagined what that looks like this year and think the mini-festivals are the perfect laid-back way to enjoy these special beers.”
In addition to the festivities at their Taprooms, Oakshire partnered with some of their friends to bring the Dark Days experience to on-the-road.
Dark Days of February Tour Schedule of Events:
- Sunday, February 4: Brunch in Hell at The Bier Stein in Eugene // Ticketed Event, Sold Out
- Monday, February 5: Bridge & Tunnel in Astoria
- Tuesday, February 6: Ocean Pours in Ocean Shores
- Friday, February 9: Beerworks in Medford
- Saturday, February 17: Fort George Festival of Dark Arts in Astoria // Ticketed Event, Sold Out
- Saturday, February 24: Hops & Props Fest in Seattle // Ticketed Event, Sold Out
To learn more about these beers and events, visit Oakshire’s website at oakbrew.com.