The Story Behind The French Martini
Looking for your next favorite Martini? Look no further than the delicious, fruit-forward French Martini. Here, pineapple juice and a simple splash of Raspberry Liqueur make the perfect vehicle for your favorite vodka, Ketel One, and provide a welcome surprise for those who are still unsure about ordering anything “dirty”. The recipe is essentially effortless, and made all the easier with the right cocktail shaker, so read on to learn how to mix one up in no time.
This recipe is sponsored by Ketel One Vodka.
- 1 1/4 ounces Ketel One Vodka
- 1 1/2 ounces Pineapple juice
- 1/4 ounce Raspberry liqueur
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice.
- Shake until combined.
- Strain into a coupe glass and serve.