The Story Behind The Spicy Tommy #2
This Margarita variation nixes the triple sec and uses fresh orange slices instead to infuse the orange flavor notes. It also uses a little bit more agave than a traditional Margarita, which offsets the kick added from cayenne pepper or Tajin rim.
- 2 ounces Altos Blanco Tequila
- 1 ounce fresh lime
- 1/2 ounce agave
- 2 orange wedges
- Garnish: cayenne pepper or Tajin
- Combine all ingredients into a mixing tin with ice.
- Shake and strain into a coupe.
- Garnish with a thin line of cayenne pepper or Tajin.