The Story Behind The Whey Daiquiri
With the comforting flavors of milk tea, this Daiquiri variation adds a level of decadence to the typically light and refreshing cocktail.
- 60 milliliters white rum
- 30 milliliters freshly pressed lime juice
- 8 grams granulated sugar
- 10 milliliters Chamomile-infused whey (recipe below)
- Shake all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Double strain into a chilled Nick and Nora glass.
Chamomile-infused whey Ingredients
- 1000 milliliters milk
- 20 grams Chamomile tea
- 15 milliliters lemon juice
Chamomile-infused whey Directions
- Slowly cook full fat milk with Chamomile tea.
- Bring it to a boil, then remove from heat.
- Stir in lemon juice.
- Wait and let it curdle.
- Strain through a coffee filter paper.